Sunday 10 May 2009

Candidate for St. George West Ward, Vote Green Vote Nick Foster on June the 4th

I'm very pleased to be selected as Green Party Candidate for St George West. Hopefully I can build on the votes I picked up in the bye- election last year, St George isn't traditional Green territory, but I think its important we offer a positive alternative both to the empty promises of Lib/Lab/Con and the racist bile of the far right.

I have been working hard for my partner Katie Buse in Easton and the Ashley Campaign is hotting up where Daniella Radice was just 110 votes short of victory last time around. Here in East Bristol we have a great range of candidates, including one of Bristol's top Green Campaigners, Glenn Vowles in Eastville.

Must not forget the dynamic Ricky Knight who leads our Euro list and stands a decent chance, thanks to the fairer voting system used of being the South West's first Green MEP.

No comments: